General content of the course:
This course intends to examine the basic theories of literary reading while defining a theoretical framework that will permit to formulate propositions concerning literary reception in education.
Children’s literature. Content and Definitions
a. Each student by his – her own.
b. Presentation into the teaching room.
Media Pedagogy is that field of Pedagogy, whose central subject is the mediatory learning processes, both personal and social. The aim of the learning subject is the presentation of the Educational History of the Media of Information and Communication and the emergence of their pedagogical potential as well as of their emerging restrictions. Emphasis is given to the outline of the contemporary field of Media Pedagogy and the exploitation of its interpreting and designing instruments for the comprehension of the mediatory world and the effective educational intervention/mediation.
The learning subject is structured into five modules:
1. Media Didactics is understood as the theory of the use of Media for the achievement of pedagogically reconsidered aims (teaching Media)
2. The education and training in the Media concerns the essential use of the Media
3. The Science of Media provides knowledge for their function as well as for several technical, organizational, legal, financial, political and social terms and conditions
4. The Research of Media seeks the scanning of intentions and work types of the manufacturers as well as the importance and significance of the different semantic systems used in and by the different media.
5. In the fifth and last module what is presented is the research and compositive written assignments of post-graduate students.
The purpose of the course is the study of the methodology for the analysis of mathematical texts that they are designed for didactical material. The analysis of the content and the structure of mathematical texts focuses on the following areas: the mathematical intentions, the pedagogical intentions, the sociological characteristics and the cultural traditions. The development of the methodology for the analysis of the language and the symbolic expressions that they are used in mathematical texts is emphasized.
Students are obliged to study and present theoretical articles as well as to realize respective research tasks.